Subject: Re: Pegasos port status
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@NetBSD.org>
From: Raquel Velasco and Bill Buck <bbrv@genesi.lu>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 07/13/2006 07:50:41
Hi Allen. :)

Have you seen this:

http://www.power.org/members/developers/downloads/genesi_pegasosppc

The Pegasos schematics are there for download.  You have to join as a
FREE Developer Member first, but they are there and you can get them.

http://www.power.org/join/devjoin/

Genesi just joined the Board of Directors of Power.org and there are
a few new things about to happen.  In the meanwhile, you are welcome
to join these Developer Programs as well:

http://projects.ppczone.org/projects.php

We would like to see more NetBSD participation (the hardware is free
if you are approved) - especially for the EFIKA which will be used
for this effort:

http://www.power2people.org/

Best regards,
R&B