Subject: RE: Pegasos port status
To: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
From: DataZap <az@datazap.net>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 07/12/2006 20:09:55
Hi,

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Tim Rightnour wrote:

> On 12-Jul-2006 DataZap wrote:
> > I am not a programmer, but I would really like to see what has been done.
> > Could people who have worked on this project please send me whatever code
> > you have? I would like to try to work on this myself.
>
> Does anyone actually have a pegasos?  Do you have one?

Well, I don't have one yet. I called Terrasoft solutions and I am looking
to get 4 of them. Although the last time I bought a computer from them, it
took almost 2 months to get it.

> Would he be willing to put a machine in the hands of a developer?  If not, do
> you have one you would be able to arrange remote access for?  There are
> probably people who can do the port, but I'm guessing none of them have one of
> the machines.

I guess that I could check to see if anyone has one for development
purposes right now. There are 2 Pegasos systems on the internet for
developement purposes, although they are running linux. I guess that I
could call genesi-usa again.

Thanks,
Al