Port-next68k archive

HP MMU in cesfic and next68k ports?

While looking through the various m68k ports locore.s for loadustp(), I found that the cesfic and next68k ports conditionally check for an HP MMU. As best I could tell, neither of these ports have ever had an HP MMU. I'm guessing that these references were carry overs from copying the hp300 code and never cleaned up? Anyone know any thing more than I do?

Thanks.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant