Subject: Re: next68k port status?
To: Brian Willoughby <brianw@sounds.wa.com>
From: Martin Baehr <mbaehr@email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at>
List: port-next68k
Date: 10/17/2003 01:49:38
On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 03:10:02PM -0700, Brian Willoughby wrote:
> I understand that I am
> one of a very small handful of people running NEXTSTEP on a SPARCstation (as
> opposed to OPENSTEP on Solaris).

hmm?
do you really mean OPENSTEP on solaris and not just OPENSTEP on sparc?
anybody who bought OPENSTEP (as i did) got the version that runs
standalone on sparc.

OPENSTEP on top of solaris was available for download from sun at one
time. i had it once, but i think i lost my copy :-(

greetings, martin.
--
interested in doing pike programming, sTeam/caudium/pike/roxen training,
sTeam/caudium/roxen and/or unix system administration anywhere in the world.