Subject: Re: New Convert/Simple Question
To: port-next68k@netbsd.org <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: Tim McIntosh <tmcintos@avalon.net>
List: port-next68k
Date: 07/11/2002 20:31:31
While we're on the subject, I also have two turbo/dimension cubes and
two turbo slabs and would like to run NetBSD on one of each.

I have some general unix kernel & device driver experience.  I attempted
to get started working on turbo support a year and a half ago, but
eventually quit working on it due to lack of hardware documentation.