Subject: Re: netbsd developer account sponsorship
To: Darrin B. Jewell <dbj@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Limpach <chris@Pin.LU>
List: port-next68k
Date: 07/11/2002 22:30:57
Quoting "Darrin B. Jewell" <dbj@netbsd.org>:

> I want to thank you for the recent work you have been doing
> on the next68k port of NetBSD.  Its extremely gratifying to
> see something come of the scsi driver and the stability and
> usefulness of the port owes a lot to your various patches
> over the years.

Thanks.  Most of the scsi driver is still very much like what you
originally did, I just tied up (hopefully all) the loose ends.

> Are you interested in a NetBSD developer account so that you
> can commit your patches directly to the cvs tree?  I would be
> very happy to sponsor your coming on board.

sounds good...  Jaromir Dolecek asked me about a month ago, maybe you
can get this going together since he mentioned wanting someone else
with next68k/m68k knowledge also sponsor me.

--
Christian Limpach <chris@Pin.LU>