Subject: FREE: NeXT laser printers
To: None <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 06/16/2001 10:59:32
Hi folks...

I have a couple of NeXT laster printers, free for the taking.  They
suffer from the "worn gear" problem, but they can probably be made
to work, or used for parts.

I have no intention of ever using these things, and they're just taking
up space in my garage.

They're free for the taking.  I live in San Francisco, and I'd really
rather not ship them, but might be willing to do so for the cost of
shipping (especially if some cool trade is offered :-).

If you're interested in these things, let me know, otherwise they're
going to go into the trash heap in a week or so.

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>