Subject: Re: next68k is now using ELF
To: None <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 05/16/2001 11:11:08
all m68k ports have more-or-less identical userlands.
the bits that are different are things like installboot, bootblocks,
and disklabel.  next68k doesn't have an installboot, and I've provided
a pre-built ELF boot program.  for disklabel and anything else you can
use the a.out version from the 1.5 release.

-Chuck