Subject: Turbo support?
To: None <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 08/23/2000 18:42:06
Hey there... I just picked up a NeXTstation Turbo (and boy, is that
monitor heavy :) and was wondering how Turbo support was doing... I saw
a message in the list archives from May saying that someone had modified
the netboot code to work on the turbo, but couldn't find the new booter
anywhere.

P.S. Any online sources for basic NeXTstep documentation? It's got NS3.3
installed, and I managed to get the network configured, ssh installed,
and even installed the OmniWeb browser, but I generally don't know how
to use the thing :) For example, is there any key combo to circulate
between windows (I must admit that Alt-Tab in MS Windows is pretty good
:)
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 24 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++