Subject: Re: Plan 9 is out...
To: Jon McClintock <jammer@weak.org>
From: Rolf Grossmann <grossman@securitas.net>
List: port-next68k
Date: 06/09/2000 02:00:15
Hi,

on Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:50:45 -0700 Jon McClintock wrote
concerning "Re: Plan 9 is out..." something like this:

>> Hmm, from a quick look at those pages, it doesn't look like they were
>> releasing next68k code. Did anybody already download the distribution?
>> Am I overlooking something?

>> From the web page:

>   This is the distribution for the Third Edition of Plan 9. It
>   contains source of the kernel, libraries, and commands for all supported
>   architectures. It also contains complete binaries for the x86 architecture.

So what are those "supported architectures"?

From the Release Notes page:

	[...] Kernel source is available for x86, Mips, DEC Alpha, and Power
	PC architectures. [...]

They don't mention m68k there, so I was asking if anybody has downloaded
the distribution to see what's actually in there.

Bye, Rolf