Subject: Loading works - ddb/kgdb hints?
To: NetBSD/next68k developers list <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: Timm Wetzel <twetzel@gwdg.de>
List: port-next68k
Date: 02/29/2000 18:15:04
(It seems that the booter expects the Mach-O header and load commands not
prepended to the text segment, but inlined into its beginning, just before
start. Fortunately there's more than enough room.)

I'm now getting some boot messages, depending on kernel config also some
serial console output. Fine.

But, how is one supposed to enter ddb on a NeXT? Cmd-~ perhaps?

Alternatively, how is the incantation to enter a kgdb-kernel over a serial
line as early as possible? (I suppose I should disable SERCONSOLE for this
...)

Any crucial config options (like disabling wscons on a color system)?

Timm
--
Timm Wetzel     	<twetzel@gwdg.de>
Biomed. NMR GmbH        Tel +49 551 201-1091    FAX +49 551 201-1307