Subject: Re: Ugh, another dma panic.
To: Darrin B. Jewell <jewell@MIT.EDU>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 01/23/2000 00:45:28
> The nextdma.c fix was pulled up last night.

Cool. I had just done another checkout of -rnetbsd-1-4 and I think it just
barely got the pullup. I've downgraded the slab to 1.4.2_ALPHA kernel and
1.4 userland, and started it building everything from source.

If this works, I'll have basically the equivalent of the 1.4.2_ALPHA snap
you put up, but it will demonstrate that I can trust this machine for
future snaps.

> I need to sit down and think about my model of the dma
> chip operation again and see if I can find the holes.

Oof. Well I have to admit I don't envy you on that :|

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com