Subject: Dma bug fix pulled up to 1.4.x yet?
To: None <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 01/18/2000 04:45:55
Sorry if this is redundant, but I don't recall seeing any mention of the
"dma bug fix" being pulled up to 1.4.x yet.

I got my 040slab running the 20000113 snapshot and it's been able to build
considerably more code than it ever could with earlier kernels. I believe
the "dma bug fix" deserves the thanks for this, and if we can get it into
1.4.x then I can add next68k to the huge list of machines that I'm trying
to use for building 1.4.2_ALPHA this month.

(Of course transitioning it back to 1.4.x will be fun, but should be doable.)

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com