Subject: black hardware
To: None <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Kuhtz <ck@arch.bellsouth.net>
List: port-next68k
Date: 01/13/2000 00:36:39
Hey gang,

Sorry, this is perhaps a bit off-topic, but I'm out of thoughts as to where to
find help on this one..

After the death of my last remaining piece of black hardware (turbo cube), I'm
looking to buy a color turbo cube & dimension cube (preferably turbo).  Still
got my NS3.2/3.3 CDs, so, no need for that..

Anyone have pointers as to who has ones for sale these days?  There used to be
a guy by the name of goldstein or something who sold stuff, but I can't figure
out the site for the life of me...

I'm hoping to find some time to get back into the thick of code hacking again.

Any other pointers welcome!

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz                                     Architecture, BellSouth.net
<ck@arch.bellsouth.net> -wk, <ck@gnu.org> -hm                       Atlanta, GA