Subject: Re: hardware doc via plan9 code
To: None <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: William J. Coldwell <billc@warped.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 12/26/1999 16:09:23
Is there really much to be gleaned from it?  It only worked on mono
NeXTstations, and we should be working pretty decently on that now :).

If we could find more nuggets on the custom DMA controller on the turbo's,
that'd rock.. some NeXTdimension stuff might be nifty too.

---
    William J. Coldwell        http://www.warped.com        Web Page Hosting
 Warped Communications, Inc.   http://www.warpedradio.com   MP3 Audio Stream
   Lawrenceville, GA 30046     http://www.warpedmedia.com   Banner  Ads/Dist