Subject: hardware doc via plan9 code
To: None <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-next68k
Date: 12/20/1999 14:11:13
I just had this forwarded to me, and for all that it uses the L-word,
it's potentially good news for us too.  As I type, I'm fetching the
.tar.gz, just in case it vanishes; do we perhaps want to do some
cleanrooming ourselves?

It's not clear to me to what extent the stuff in the .tar.gz is covered
by the plan9 license; I haven't yet unpacked the tar and looked for
copyright license terms.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca