Subject: Re: -current broken for next68k?
To: Rolf Grossmann <grossman@securitas.net>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <jewell@mit.edu>
List: port-next68k
Date: 09/20/1999 19:13:18
I'll try to rebuild a -current tonight and let you know how
it goes.  I last built -current about two weeks ago, but i'm not
sure I booted it past device attachment.

This message is purposefully not cc'd to the mailing list in the hope
that your message might encourage someone else to dive in.

Darrin