Subject: Re: mono slab boot problem
To: Robert King <teletype@prism.ne.mediaone.net>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <jewell@mit.edu>
List: port-next68k
Date: 05/17/1999 06:46:05
Does this still occur if you powerdown and then try again?
This is a known problem with the warm reboot.  See PR 7174 at
http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=7174

If this occurs on your system when trying to boot immediately after a
power on, please let me know (or submit a followup to the above
mentioned PR) and I will move it up on my priority list.

Thanks,
Darrin