Subject: Re: nextdimension configuration
To: matt debergalis <deberg@MIT.EDU>
From: Nathanael Lierly <lierly@www.mauigateway.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 02/17/1999 10:59:41
As Far as I could ever figure out..that is the only way to have it work,
even on the NeXT side of things..I have all my cubes setup with the two
monitors both working..but could never get just the color w/no mono...

 Nathanael Lierly (AKA. Cephas, Keken, THEOBAUD, Thundarr)
 UNIX Systems Administrator - FreeBSD, mach, various oditys (cephas@mauibuilt.com)
 Maui Gateway (www.mauigateway.com nlierly@mauigateway.com)
 Digital Werks - Media City (www.virtualhawaii.com lierly@virtualhawaii.com)

- A computer glitch will not bring about the end of civilization. It takes
hordes of panicking people to do that.- question@mauigateway.com Johnathan