Subject: new snapshot available
To: None <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <dbj@netbsd.org>
List: port-next68k
Date: 12/06/1998 02:42:07
Thanks to Matt Debergalis, there is a new next68k snapshot available
at ftp://ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/next68k/snap-19981205

The comp.tgz set is a little confused about creating the right include
subdirectories before installing the machine dependent header files.  A
workaround is to extract the comp.tgz set twice.

Hopefully, I'll have some time in the next few weeks to make progress
on the SCSI driver.  In the meantime, Matt is making progress on a wscons
console driver.

Also, courtesy of David Brownlee, we have a new web page.
http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/next68k/index.html

Share and enjoy,

Darrin