Subject: Re: Configuring a Color Turbo for NetBSD
To: Soren S.Jorvang <soren@t.dk>
From: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@link.link-systems.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 06/19/1998 10:14:19
Since no one else will pipe up (or has had a chance to), here is my chance
to look foolish.  I should know better but here goes.

I have this bad feeling that one must use the native video and keyboard
to talk with the PROM monitor.  This is I am hoping totally wrong and
like so many other boxes out there that will switch to their serial port
when there is no keyboard, and/or the PROM monitor can tell something is
attached to serial port A for example, it goes there with the PROM monitor.

Likely my (I hope) totally wrong "guess" will now get a response from those
wise NeXT hardware folks in the audience 8-)

-- Ken