Subject: RE: status of the port
To: Christopher Reid Palmer <reid@newton.pconline.com>
From: Christian Kuhtz <ck@bellsouth.net>
List: port-next68k
Date: 06/12/1998 14:52:19
How about a loaded GUI with all sorts of interprocess communication for lack
of speed under NEXTSTEP? ;)  Don't get me wrong, I like NEXTSTEP, but back
then that was a lot to ask of the kind of CPU.

Can someone run a couple of benchmarks under NEXTSTEP and NetBSD/next68k and
share the results with the rest of us?

btw: Great work getting the port done!

Cheers,
Chris