Subject: OT: missing posts?
To: None <port-newsmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mauricio <supremedalek@hotpop.com>
List: port-newsmips
Date: 01/09/2004 11:32:29
	Usually when I post to the list I receive=20
a copy of my own post.  But, recently=20
(specifically since I sent the message titled=20
"not boot for you! (Was: Re: HD size &=20
NWS-3710)"), I have not seen my own messages.  On=20
the top of that, it seems some of the replies to=20
those messages are not making their way to my=20
mailbox.  As an example, I have never received=20
J=FCrgen's reply to my message titled "NEWS-OS?" or=20
any replies to the first message I mentioned in=20
this paragraph (assuming there were any).  Would=20
anyone have an idea of why that is happening?