Port-newsmips archive

Re: IT WORKS !!! (Was : NWS 3410 install : still trying)

Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

Maybe you should check Ethernet fuse, but I don't know
3410 has such fuse on its board.

   Well, it seems that you are right (once again !). I finally
found out a small fuse hardwired on the main board, near the
AUI connector. I have replaced it, and everything works fine !

   Intall ... OK
   Network ... OK

   Next step seems to be X Window System   ;-)

   Thanks again for your help !

--
Emmanuel Chaput, Maître de Conférences - Dépt Télécom & Réseau, ENSEEIHT
*5 61 58 82 10 (Fax *5 61 58 80 14)