Subject: Problem Solved...? (Was: Re: NWS-3710 Motherboard)
To: None <port-newsmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mauricio <raub@kudria.com>
List: port-newsmips
Date: 01/15/2003 17:30:27
At 3:04 PM -0500 1/12/03, Mauricio wrote:
>	Is it single or multi layer?  I broke one of the SIMM
>sockets.  I have a few, nnicer ones to use, but I am not that good
>with multilayer motherboards...

	Update:  It seems the operation was a success:  I put back
the memories and the machine and it reports the same amount o memory
as before.

However, when I tried to add more memory than the 12 1MB SIMMs in it,
it does not seem to recognize them.  I wonder why.  Can I skip a bank?

Also, there is a jumper (JP3) that selects between 1MB and 4MB SIMMs.