Port-newsmips archive

Re: Can not boot

Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

Try "bo fh" on the monitor prompt.

  It seems to load the kernel, but stops after a message like

7657528+6545356=0xD8B804

  (I guess the kernel is loaded but fails to execute ? ).

  Thanks a lot for your help ! But I am still not able to boot,
neither NewsOS or NetBSD ... Do you think there is a way to
get a NewsOS boot image or something like this to boot the
station ? It's a nice beast and I don't want to "recycle" it !

--
Emmanuel Chaput                         Dépt Télécom & Réseau, ENSEEIHT
*5 61 58 82 10 (Fax *5 61 58 80 14)