Port-newsmips archive

Can not boot

Hi ! I don't know if this list is the right place for this question, but I can
not boot my NWS 3410 ... I had to replace the NV-RAM and now, while
bootin News-OS, I have the following message (at the very beginning of the
boott sequence, I don't know if it comes from the hardware or the kernel) :

input your registration number for 0xcc66ea2 :

  What is this reg number ? How could I boot and finally install NetBSD ?
Is there a kernel I could dd to a floppy ? Even a NewsOS kernel ...

  Thanks for any help !

--
Emmanuel Chaput                         Dépt Télécom & Réseau, ENSEEIHT
*5 61 58 82 10 (Fax *5 61 58 80 14)