Subject: Can not boot
To: None <port-newsmips@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Chaput <Emmanuel.Chaput@enseeiht.fr>
List: port-newsmips
Date: 03/06/2002 09:26:27
   Hi ! I don't know if this list is the right place for this question,
but I can
not boot my NWS 3410 ... I had to replace the NV-RAM and now, while
bootin News-OS, I have the following message (at the very beginning of the
boott sequence, I don't know if it comes from the hardware or the kernel) :

input your registration number for 0xcc66ea2 :

   What is this reg number ? How could I boot and finally install NetBSD ?
Is there a kernel I could dd to a floppy ? Even a NewsOS kernel ...

   Thanks for any help !

--
Emmanuel Chaput                         Dépt Télécom & Réseau, ENSEEIHT
*5 61 58 82 10 (Fax *5 61 58 80 14)         Emmanuel.Chaput@enseeiht.fr