Port-mvme68k archive

phpBB forum new version: "Bertie's off to the beach"

The new version of phpBB forums is now available.
We recommend that you update your forum to this new secure version for more
stablity and minor features.
We provide paid services, so we can update the forum for you. Also we provide
many services like : new unique style for your forum, installing MODs or fixing
any problem that affect your forum and annoy users.

IF you are interested in our services please reply to this email and we will be
happy to help you .

Thank you