Port-mvme68k archive

Restore your online account

Dear MoneyGram member,

We are sorry to inform you that your MoneyGram Online Account has
been suspended. A high number of failed login attempts have been
recorded on your online account. As a security measure we had to
temporarily suspend your account.

To restore your account we have attached a form to this email.
Please download the form and follow the instructions on your
screen.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely, the MoneyGram security team.

© 2005 - 2010 MoneyGram. All rights reserved.

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.