Subject: Re: diskless mvme68k ---->> I've got it
To: Giuseppe Pesce <giuseppe.pesce@na.infn.it>
From: Henning Kiel <kiel@physik.uni-dortmund.de>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 05/12/2004 15:48:50
Hi!

I'm also working with a MVME167 system (with disk).
Maybe some day I will be interested in a diskless setup, but for now I'm
happy with disks.

I'm accessing my VME cards though, so I could be of help for you.
What I cannot do now is programming interrupts. My ADC card can generate
IRQs and I would like to respond to them. If possible from user land not
kernel. If someone could help me with these...

Chau,
Henning