Subject: The penny stock picker has had 6 straight winners
To: None <Haythem@www.netbsd.org, A.Zayed@www.netbsd.org>
From: Eileen Roson <axevani@ath.forthnet.gr>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 12/07/2003 22:35:36
Investor Hot Picks - Vol. 7, Issue 24
Urgent Stock Alert!

The Most Undervalued and Undiscovered
Oil and Gas Play on the OTC!

DMT Energy, Inc. (DMTY)
Recommended Price: .50
One Week Target: 2.00

SPECIAL ALERT: (Dec 4, 2003) DMTY STRIKES GAS IN FIRST
DRILLED WELL!

DMTY has just put itself on the map with the announcement of valuable
strategic alliances combined with the completed acquisitions of substantial
working interests expected to provide an excellent revenue stream.

DMTY has already scored with a gas strike in the initial drilling as part of a
37.5% working interest with reports indicating that gas is present in multiple
zones.

Additionally, it is anticipated that DMTY's partnership with Avenger
Petroleum in areas of extremely prolific production will result in a multi-
million dollar windfall for the Company.

In a series of well-timed maneuvers, DMTY has netted further working
interests of 30% and 21% in 2 drilling operations enhancing growth and
development as a significant independent oil and gas exploration and
production Company.

We are expecting DMTY to release major news announcements regarding
production figures on multiple projects in high-gear. With a very small float
estimated at less than 2 million shares, DMTY should gap sharply to the
upside; dramatically transforming from an unknown stock formerly
overlooked by investors.

Investor Hot Picks (IHP) cautions that small and micro-cap stocks are high-
risk investments and that some or all investment dollars can be lost. We
suggest you consult a professional investment advisor before purchasing any
stock. All opinions expressed on the featured company are the opinions of
IHP. IHP recommends you use the information found here as an initial
starting point for conducting your own research and your own due diligence
on the featured company in order to determine your own personal opinion of
the company before investing. IHP is not an Investment Advisor, Financial
Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in accordance with such is
not offering investment advice or promoting any investment strategies. IHP
is not offering securities for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell
securities. IHP has received ten thousand dollars from a third party for the
dissemination of this company profile. Since we have received
compensation there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and
opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue
reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that
could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-
looking statements.