Subject: CMC-130 VME Intelligent ethernet controller ...
To: None <port-mvme68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <William.S.Morgart@gsk.com>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 10/22/2003 10:57:58
I've got one and want to add a device driver to NetBSD for it ... I've got
the hardware reference manual for the board but I don't have the software
reference manual (CK1 kernel) that is the "intelligent" part of the board.
Unfortunately the board is only designed to work via its onboard software,
ie. you can't access the lance ethernet controller directly, so either I
replace the CK1 kernel with a new one (board's mpu is a mc68020) or I find
the CK1 reference manual .... Does anybody know where I can find one.
CMC/Rockwell/OSICOM no longer exist or at least the entities that do still
exist don't have any lit. on the board. Apparently the software on the
ENP-130 (also by CMC) was used as base for the CMC-130.

Thanks in Advance for any help.

Regards,

Bill Morgart