Subject: identification help needed
To: 'port-m68k@netbsd.org' <port-m68k@netbsd.org>
From: Schwerzmann, Stephan <stephan.schwerzmann@schmid-telecom.ch>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 12/17/2001 17:31:15
hello alltogether,

  (sorry for crossposting...)

  here is a nearly complete oldie on it's way to the dumpster, I need some
help to identify it and to find out if there is a chance of running NetBSD
on it.

  on the desktop case there are stickers telling "Force System Computers"
(or the like, don't have the box at hand right now)

  from the back a 6U board is plugged in and it's labelled "CPU 30CPZ" (or
the like) and has some AUI and serial lookalike ports

  it looks like in there sits a '030 based VME or the like thingie

  so far I was not able to 'google' something usefull with the mentioned
strings.

  hmm, yes there's a lot of 'the like' in this message, I should take a
closer look...

  but maybe these little infobits are enough to provoque some responses

thanks in advance
Stephan