Subject: OptiK - trance producer, request for help/comments
To: None <port-mvme68k@netbsd.org>
From: Optik - sorry for this spam <promo@optik.org.uk>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 01/30/2001 02:09:09

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C08A61.A1D00800

Hi, I am sorry if you consider this to be spam, but I am not selling =
anything, just promoting my music. You are not on a mailing list and you =
shouldn't get any email from me again (unless it is reply to a comment =
or question) If dance music isn't your thing, sorry, just delete me.

I am a UK based trance producer trying to make an impression, and I =
would really like your comments/opinions on my tracks. I have made a =
website that has information on who I am, how I can be contacted, news =
and links to free downloads of my MP3's. The other reason I am doing =
this is to get a wide range of feedback on my track Roller [euphoric =
mix] as it seems to be going down a storm, but I need as much feedback =
and opinions as I can get as I intend to press the track to a white =
label and would like to make it better before I spend the money doing =
this. If you have the time to help me, comments can be left on the =
feedback board on the tracks page or emailed to me at =
comments@optik.org.uk. I promise I will reply to any comments you send =
me (if you don't mind!). If you are a producer/dj/a+r man/in the music =
industry I would especially like to hear from you, but opinions from =
anyone else, be they clubber or not, are equally valid. Roller is =
currently number one in the MP3 chart at www.clubberscafe.com and my =
other tracks have won web awards at www.getoutthere.co.uk

My website can be found here: http://www.optik.org.uk

if you don't want to go to the site, but would like to listen to the =
tracks, here are the links for two versions of roller, just click on =
download:

roller [euphoric mix] : http://www.optik.org.uk/roller1.htm
roller [original extended mix] : http://www.optik.org.uk/roller2.htm

I would like to apologise again if you find this email annoying, I got =
your email address from a dance music/muscician related site and I won't =
be bothering you again. please email me at the address above if you want =
to ask any questions, or be shouted/linked to on my site.

here are some recent comments about my track roller {euphoric mix] =
direct from the message board:

19/01/2001 Suspect
  I thought the original mix was euphoric. this is just funking awesome. =
my number mp3 of the moment - check my chart at clubberscafe.com if you =
don't beleive me. suspect=20

19/01/2001 Optik
  Lol, thanks =3D)=20

19/01/2001 Optrex
  For sore ears, use optik. nice one.=20

19/01/2001 Pascal
  I totally connected with this song - i like it a lot. ages since i =
actually danced to somone else's tune on getoutthere (apart from jp!)=20

18/01/2001 Ben wrigley
  Nice one mate! like the tune a lot. check out my new tune- 'stolen in =
2 minutes', i think you'll like it.=20

18/01/2001 Optik
  Dj 4x4, yeah of course mate, i was getting round to it =3D). m=A9 =
=AE@Tonkey, tell us your real name so i can check out your tracks.=20

18/01/2001 Dj 4x4
  I love this track. could you comment on my debut, "damn" please? =
thanks=20

18/01/2001 Nhl
  This is a wicked track that would go down a storm at my local, i've =
emailed you optik=20

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C08A61.A1D00800

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi, I am sorry if you consider this to =
be spam, but=20
I am not selling anything, just promoting my music. You are not on a =
mailing=20
list and you shouldn't get any email from me&nbsp;again (unless it is =
reply to a=20
comment or question) If dance music isn't your thing, sorry, just delete =

me.<BR><BR>I am a UK based trance producer trying to make an impression, =
and I=20
would really like your comments/opinions on my tracks. I have made a =
website=20
that has information on who I am, how I can be contacted, news and links =
to free=20
downloads of my MP3's. The other reason I am doing this is to get a wide =
range=20
of feedback on my track Roller [euphoric mix] as it seems to be going =
down a=20
storm, but I need as much feedback and opinions as I can get as I intend =
to=20
press the track to a white label and would like to make it better before =
I spend=20
the money doing this. If you have the time to help me, comments can be =
left on=20
the feedback board on the tracks page or emailed to me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:comments@optik.org.uk"><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#8000ff =

size=3D2>comments@optik.org.uk</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>. I =
promise I=20
will reply to any comments you send me (if you don't mind!). If you are =
a=20
producer/dj/a+r man/in the music industry I would especially like to =
hear from=20
you, but opinions from anyone else, be they clubber or not, are equally =
valid.=20
Roller is currently number one in the MP3 chart at </FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.clubberscafe.com"><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#8000ff=20
size=3D2>www.clubberscafe.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> and =
my other=20
tracks have won web awards at </FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.getoutthere.co.uk"><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#8000ff =

size=3D2>www.getoutthere.co.uk</FONT></A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2><STRONG>My website can=20
be found here: </STRONG></FONT><A href=3D"http://www.optik.org.uk"><FONT =

face=3DArial color=3D#8000ff=20
size=3D2><STRONG>http://www.optik.org.uk</STRONG></FONT></A><BR><BR><FONT=
=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>if you don't want to go to the site, but would =
like to listen=20
to the tracks, here are the links for two versions of roller, just click =
on=20
download:<BR><BR><STRONG>roller [euphoric mix]</STRONG> : </FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.optik.org.uk/roller1.htm"><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#8000ff=20
size=3D2>http://www.optik.org.uk/roller1.htm</FONT></A><BR><FONT =
face=3DArial><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG>roller [original extended mix]</STRONG> : =
</FONT></FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.optik.org.uk/roller2.htm"><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#8000ff=20
size=3D2>http://www.optik.org.uk/roller2.htm</FONT></A><BR><BR><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>I would like to apologise again if you find this email =
annoying, I got=20
your email address from a dance music/muscician related site and I won't =
be=20
bothering you again. please email me at the address above if you want to =
ask any=20
questions, or be shouted/linked to on my site.<BR><BR>here are some =
recent=20
comments about my track roller {euphoric mix] direct from the message=20
board:<BR><BR></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>19/01/2001 =
Suspect<BR>&nbsp; I=20
thought the original mix was euphoric. this is just funking awesome. my =
number=20
mp3 of the moment - check my chart at clubberscafe.com if you don't =
beleive me.=20
suspect <BR><BR>19/01/2001 Optik<BR>&nbsp; Lol, thanks =3D) =
<BR><BR>19/01/2001=20
Optrex<BR>&nbsp; For sore ears, use optik. nice one. <BR><BR>19/01/2001=20
Pascal<BR>&nbsp; I totally connected with this song - i like it a lot. =
ages=20
since i actually danced to somone else's tune on getoutthere (apart from =
jp!)=20
<BR><BR>18/01/2001 Ben wrigley<BR>&nbsp; Nice one mate! like the tune a =
lot.=20
check out my new tune- 'stolen in 2 minutes', i think you'll like it.=20
<BR><BR>18/01/2001 Optik<BR>&nbsp; Dj 4x4, yeah of course mate, i was =
getting=20
round to it =3D). m=A9 =AE@&#8482;onkey, tell us your real name so i can =
check out your=20
tracks. <BR><BR>18/01/2001 Dj 4x4<BR>&nbsp; I love this track. could you =
comment=20
on my debut, "damn" please? thanks&nbsp;<BR><BR>18/01/2001 Nhl<BR>&nbsp; =
This is=20
a wicked track that would go down a storm at my local, i've emailed you=20
optik</FONT><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>=20
</FONT></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C08A61.A1D00800--