Subject: Your link has been added!
To: None <port-mvme68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <vmebus@vanet.va.net>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 09/18/2000 01:16:57
Thank you for visiting our site. We've added the following link into
our directory:

Title        : NetBSD/mvme68k
URL          : http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mvme68k/
Category     : Operating_Systems
Description  : NetBSD/mvme68k is the port of NetBSD to Motorola's 68k VME Single Board Computers (SBC).

NetBSD/mvme68k -current can now take advantage of the MI VMEbus device driver framework added to NetBSD last year by Matthias Drochner. This allows VMEbus device drivers to be written in such a way that they will work on any NetBSD platform which supports the VMEbus and the bus_space(9)/bus_dma(9) kernel APIs. Both  MVME147 and MVME167 boards are fully  supported under the new framework.
Contact Name : NetBSD/portmvme68k mailing list
Contact Email: port-mvme68k@netbsd.org

You can see your new listing at:

	http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/links/

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Links Manager.