Subject: Re: M88k
To: Craig Bennett <craig@cross.net.au>
From: Steve Woodford <scw@netbsd.org>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 07/03/2000 08:44:15
On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Craig Bennett wrote:

> I have an M88k box which is about to be retired (ie dumped).

Which m88k would that be?

> Have you got anything to turn it into a BSD box?

Nothing in NetBSD-land, although you could try OpenBSD if it's an mvme187.

If you *really* want to get NetBSD on it, and it's an mvme187, you could
always try porting to it yourself! Alternatively, you could donate the box
to a NetBSD developer in Australia who could do the port.

(Note: The mvme187 is identical to the already supported mvme167, appart
from the small detail of the CPU ... ;-)

Cheers, Steve