Subject: Re: Feedback on the NetBSD WWW server
To: Steve <SPyro66@aol.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 07/18/1999 16:38:59
	Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com> is working on a port
	to some m88k based machines. Combine that with the existing
	mvme68k port and you probably have virtually everything you need
	:) Allen may even be interesting in working directly on a MVME187,
	Allen? :)

	OpenBSD has a mvme88k port under development which would probably
	make an ideal base for a NetBSD port...

		David/absolute

             -=-  Sue me, screw me, walk right through me  -=-