Subject: Re: NetBSD port www homepage rewriters needed
To: Brian Ginsbach <ginsbach@spacestar.net>
From: Steve Woodford <swoodfor@bluews.com>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 04/01/1999 08:23:34
On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Brian Ginsbach wrote:

> I've started hacking on the mvme68k homepage.  I've used the vax
> page as a template and the old mvme68k page for the information.

Sounds great! Html is not my strong-point, so any help is greatly
appreciated.

> Plus what other sources I could glean off web.  I have a pretty
> rough version. I'm not really that familiar with the port but I
> felt like contributing!

Well, the page is missing details on the MVME167 support which
was recently added. A brief description of the board can be found
in the '-current changes' link on the original page.

You might also put a link to the 'Hardware Wanted' page, where I
have an 'Ad' looking for an MVME177. (I should update that to
include MVME162 and MVME172...)

I also just noticed that the link to Motorola Computer Group's
website for MVME147 is also dead. The new link(s) are:

http://www.mcg.mot.com/WebOS/omf/GSS/MCG/products/overview.html?[prodid=MVME147

and

http://www.mcg.mot.com/WebOS/omf/GSS/MCG/products/overview.html?[prodid=MVME167

>                          I hope someday to get the vme crate in
> the garage put together and running NetBSD.

Go for it. The more people bashing on the port the more bugs can
be uncovered and squished! I'm particularly interested in people
reporting their experiences installing on the MVME167 boards.

Cheers, Steve