Subject: MVME-167 Support
To: None <port-mvme68k@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Woodford <steve@mctavish.demon.co.uk>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 02/27/1999 17:27:23
Hi Folks,

If you follow the netbsd-announce mailing list you'll already know this,
so I appologise for the duplicate information.

During the last week I uploaded a snapshot of NetBSD/mvme68k to:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mvme68k/snapshot/

For those of you with an MVME-167 board, you'll be pleased to here you
can now run NetBSD on it, using the above snapshot! Support for the
MVME-177 board should be fairly trivial to add since the only major
difference is the cpu. I hope to add such support just as soon as I can
get hold of a '177. :-)

If you are able to try the snapshot, let me know how you get on; I'd like
to iron out any problems before the 1.4 branch is cut.

Cheers, Steve