Subject: NetBSD/mvme68k web page
To: None <port-mvme68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 02/09/1998 16:04:06
	I've just dropped in a very basic webpage at
	    http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mvme68k/index.html
	based on the 1.3 INSTALL notes. It should show up in the next
	web cvs scan - probably in an hour or so.
	(I hope nobody minds :)

	If its OK I'd like to fill in some missing details, such as:
	    Missing hardware notes