Minimum RAM size requirement of the MIPS port

Hello everyone. I want to know the minimum RAM size requirement of
running latest NetBSD on a MIPS machine.

I want to port latest NetBSD to Microchip PIC32MZ, which is a powerful
MIPS32r5 microcontroller with FPU, MMU, L1 Cache and 512KB of RAM.
Since it's capable of running the original 4.4BSD (See
https://hackaday.com/2016/01/04/litebsd-brings-4-4bsd-to-pic32/), and
NetBSD is 4.4BSD's closest relative, I want to know if it's possible
to run NetBSD on it.

Thank you.