Re: install on nec mobilepro 780

Hi Aaron!

I'm happy that I'm not the only one trying to get this going!

At this point I have a working install on my 780, though I'm still struggling with some configuration issues.

Where in the boot process are you getting hung up?

Once you got your partitions/labels set up and your sets extracted, did you remember to switch the kernel in your hpc boot utility from the install kernel (netbsd.gz) to the boot kernel (netbsd-GENERIC.gz)? That was one of the steps I didn't catch on to the first time through the install docs as it's not explicitly mentioned.