FTGH - Decstation

Hi folks - I've followed this list for quite some time mainly out of curiosity but I do need to focus more on my core interest of TRS-80's and black IBM business grade machines.

Over the years I've rescued quite a bit of old computer gear including a Decstation 5000 with a couple of expansion units. I also have an additional monitor and a box of spares (RAM, HDD's, a keyboard etc).

A couple of pics can be found here http://koken.advancedimaging.com.au/index.php?/albums/decstation/

Regrettably (depending on how you see things) the TRS-80 part of what I do has been very good to me and recently I've been doing a big clean out to make more space so the Decstation needs to go.

I'm not sure if it would be of interest to anyone on this list but its free to a good home (please note that the stand is not included in my offer and I've never powered this unit up). Its located in south west Victoria (Australia).

Thank you

Kevin Parker
0418 815 527