Re: NetBSD 9.0 Cobalt RestoreCD/RestoreUSB

On 1/3/20 1:16 pm, Jason Thorpe wrote:
On Feb 29, 2020, at 1:36 PM, George Harvey <fr30%dial.pipex.com@localhost> wrote:

I have a RaQ 2 that serves as a netboot host for some of the other
elderly machines in my collection.
I recently acquired a Qube2 because lately I've been feeling like there's not enough MIPS in my life, and also needed a machine with a PCI slot for various future activities.

-- thorpej

I'm still here too, but I went the other way - I have a Qube, but acquired three Raqs as well due to the simplicity of their built-in power supply, as well as support for two HDDs.

Like others, mine have not been powered on for a few years.

I download the Cobalt restore CD image each time there is a new release, just in case.