re: Any sbmips users left?

Simon Burge writes:
> Hey Jason!
>
> Jason Thorpe wrote:
>
> > As a continued cleanup of the i2c code, I need to make some changes to =
> > the sbmips SMBus controller code.
> >
> > Any users of this around that can test for me?
>
> I tried to boot an sbmips kernel a few months ago and don't appear to be
> getting any interrupts so I can't even get to single user mode :(
>
> If you want to test probing/attaching and not anything else then I can
> help with that at least.

i have "my" (yes, the one you, thorpej gave me :-) sbmips setup but
i haven't plugged networking in -- i have to pull the cover off i'm
told to find the ethernet..

i keep meaning to do this.  i did merge the sbmips code into the
evbmips code base to reduce our port count, but IIRC, simonb found
it failed ever since mips64 merge occured post 5.0 era.

.mrg.