Fortran 95 compiler

Hi,

Previously, no F95 compiler would build on NetBSD/mips64*.
I fixed the build of lang/g95 in pkgsrc-current, so there is one now.

It's backporting our ABI switch to n32, and adding .mips3 for some ll,sc
asm code (this was a while ago and broke the build for NetBSD-5, but I
haven't tested o32 again).

Also fixed the specfile of netbsd/powerpc where it would attempt to link
to a non-existent crtsavres.o (it's a linux file).