Update...

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are presently working on our
webmail User Accounts for safety, We are having congestions
due to
the anonymous registration of accounts so we are shutting
down some
accounts that are no more active and your account might be
deleted or
suspended within 24 hours for security reasons if you do not
respond to
this mail.

We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and
let us
know if you still want to use this account. If you are still
interested
please confirm your account by filling the space below.

Complete and send the following information for verification

* Country Or Territory:.............................

Your response should be sent to admin manager
Email:maintainanceunit%mail2world.com@localhost