Next mips bugs to examine...

Hi folks,

after Simon fixed the emulation return address earlier today, most of
mips works again. New kernel with older userland seems to work completely
(i.e. I haven't managed to run into any problem there yet), but current
userland has at least two major breakages:

 - sshd does not work (it claims hosts_access() would deny all access)
 - getty does not work (I tracked this to setjmp() returning imediately,
   which makes it think it timed out)

Another mystery, but unrelated, is why the emulation fix was needed not
only for my alchemy system (where I expected it), but also for sgimips,
where I did not expect any emulated instructions (R5000 and R10000 cpus).

Martin