re: Hypervisor / para-virtualization by MIPS "supervisor mode"

   As a weekend pipedreaming, I'm toying an idea to implement
   so-called Hypervisor or Xen style para-virtualization using
   MIPS supervisor mode.  Does anyone out there want to

why can't we move this sort of code into as machine-independant
place as possible?  virtual instances are great, so we should try
to push as much of this into every platform we can.

ie, i agree and support what you're talking about but let's set
our goals a little higher :)

.mrg.